HIGH-TECH WHEEL ALIGNMENTS
Proper wheel alignment is important. Not only can misalignment wear out your tires prematurely and decrease your gas mileage, it can also interfere with your car’s handling and present a safety issue.
In a wheel alignment, we’ll adjust your vehicle’s suspension so that your tires contact the road at the proper angle.
When should a wheel alignment be performed?
- If your vehicle is pulling to either side while you’re driving
- If your vehicle pulls to either side while accelerating
- If you have recently hit a curb, or debris in the road
- If you have unusual or uneven tire wear
- After replacing worn suspension items
- At manufacturer-recommended intervals